- How Does The Microphone Work?
- Features and Specifications
- Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
Do you make videos, do you have a channel on youtube? Do you like recording videos? If yes, So friends, in this blog post today, we have brought for you a great Collar Mic.
Today we are going to talk about the Boya M1 Mic if you want to know how this mic is, how it works, and whether we can make audio recordings for YouTube videos. If you want to know all these things, So read this article till the end.
Nowadays it is challenging for all the new YouTubers to create quality videos for them because they do not have the specific money to the beginning level so that they can not buy expensive equipment. If you want a good Collar Mic then you will get at least in the range of 5 to 10 thousand. But there is nothing to worry about, Boya is a perfect brand, which gives you a very good quality voice recorder microphone on a very low budget. It is like a professional mic. After using it, you will see a very big difference in your videos.
- BOYA BY-M1 is an omni directional microphone, perfect for video
- Designed for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders ,Audio recorders, PC etc.
- The microphone features an Omni pickup pattern, for full, 360-degree
- Using the microphone: For Smartphone Switch off the microphone Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone The power is shut down. For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC ect Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON
- For use with the Lavalier Microphone on Action Cameras customers are requested to purchase "TRRS to TRS Adapter" then only it would work
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Does The Microphone Work?
So, first of all, we tell you how it works, friends, if anyone of you records audio from your mobile then using this Collar Mic is very easy for him. The first step is to connect its 3.5mm jack to your mobile phone, then turn it on the mic and fit it on the collar of your shirt or T-shirt and it will start working. And when your recording is complete, then turn off this microphone and save your recording on your mobile phone it’s simple. You can also connect it to your mobile, PC, DSLR, camcorders, it is very easy to connect it.
If we talk about its sound quality, then its sound quality is very good, which you will not get anywhere in such a low budget. While recording, it will give you 360 coverage. Its cable is 6 meters that are 20 feet long. You can record it by moving around your entire room, you will feel like you are using a wireless mic.
Benefits Of Boya M1 Collar Mic
- Easy to use this microphone, easily connected to all devices.
- Easy to clip in your Shirts or T-shirt.
- Easy to carry in your pockets and travel anywhere.
- The recording audio quality is very good.
- Background noise cancellation is available.
- 6 meter (20 ft) long wire cable.
Features and Specifications
- Battery:- 1 LR44 battery required.
- Connector Type:- 3.5 mm Jack
- Battery Type:- Alkaline
- Support Device:- PC, Audio Recorder, Camcorder, Camera, Mobile Phone.
- Product Dimensions:- 12.7 x 5.08 x 10.16 cm
- Frequency Response:- 65 Hz to 18 kHz
- Cable Length:- 20.0′ / 6.1 m
- Signal/Noise:- 74dB or more
- Polar pattern:- Omni-directional
- Output Impedance:- 1000Ω or less
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
What is the price range Boya M1 Mic?
You will get this Collar Mic for under 1000 to 1200 rupees on Amazon and other platforms.
If Boya M1 mic doesn’t work on a smartphone?
If this microphone by chance does not work in any mobile like- Redmi, Realme, etc. Then you can use a third-party camera app, you use the Open Camera app you can install it from the google play store and make full use of it.
How do I use a Boya M1 mic on my smartphone?
You can connect it to your mobile phone with the help of a 3.5mm jack. If your smartphone supports an external mic then you can use it comfortably. If your mobile phone does not support an external mic then you can install the Open Camera app from Google Play Store and with the help of this, you will be able to use this Collar Mic.
Do I need a mic If I want to grow my YouTube Channel?
If you want to make a good video then you will need a good mic. Because our camera’s mic is not able to record that good audio, our recorded voice resonates. If you want to make a quality video then you will need an external mic.
What kind of microphones I should buy?
By the way, you will get a lot of mic in the market and online. Some microphones will be very cheap and some are more expensive but the Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone is a very good and budget mic that will get you just under 1000 to 1200 rupees.
Read More Article:-
So, friends, that’s all in today’s blog, I hope you have liked this post, If you have liked it, then comment below and share your point. And if you want to buy this Collar Mic, you can buy it from Amazon from the link given to me. Gadget Groot will continue to bring you such fantastic gadgets and devices, please subscribe to the newsletter to know the latest updates.
Thank you for giving me your precious time.