As we already know that everyone wants to get expensive smartphones which come with great and special features. But there are also people who do not know many details about smartphones which come with affordable prices that they can easily buy. Even in your affordable smartphones you will get to see those features which contain expensive smartphones. Yes it would not be much better than those phones but will be good enough in your budget.
Here we are going to put together a list of some of the best affordable smartphones just priced at under Rs. 10,000.
Let’s take a look at our picks for the best phones under Rs. 10,000 below:
- Micromax In 2b- This phone may not be much of a jack in all others trades but it is also good at a few things which is increasing its value over competing other smartphones. Its price is Rs.7,999, its display is 6.52 inch, and its processor is Unisoc T610. You will get 4GB RAM in this phone with 64GB Storage. Its battery Capacity is 5000mAh. You will get 13MP+2MP of Rear Camera and 5MP of Front Camera.
- Realme Narzo 30A– This phone has a dual pattern of sorts with the bottom two-thirds having diagonal lines whether its upper section is plain. Its price is little more than Micromax In 2b Rs.8,999, its display is 6.50 inch with 720×1600 pixels, in this phone processor is MediaTek Helio G85. In this phone you can get 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage. Its battery Capacity is 6000mAh. You can also get 13MP of Rear Camera and 8MP of Front Camera.
- Motorola Moto E7 Plus– While delivering some clean software this Motorola E series of affordable smartphones, the Moto E7 Pluz also offers few enough good hardware though. The price of this phone is around Rs. 8,999 with display of 6.50 inch and 720×1600 pixels. It has the Processor of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460. This phone contains 4GB of RAM with Storage of 64GB. This phone is having 5000mAh of Battery capacity. In this phone the Rear Camera is 48MP+2MP and Front Camera is 8MP.
- Realme Narzo 10A- This phone is largely a cosmetix update to the Realme C3, which is not even that bad thing at all, as we have already performed that model very well when we were doing our tests. This phone comes with Rs. 8,999 with display of 6.50 inch, 720×1600 pixels.This phone is also available in So White and So Blue in colour, you can get its Processor of MediaTek Helio G70. This phone has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage which is enough. Its Battery capacity is 5000mAh as Motorola have. Its has 12MP +2MP +2MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera.
- Motorola Moto E40– This phone is little costly than other which we have mentioned above, as we know that little expensive phones contains more better features than others, so that is the same thing here. Its phone price is 9,499 with. Its display is same as Realme Narzo 10A, of 6.50 inch with 720×1600 pixels. Its Processor is Unisoc T700. This phone is containing 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage. You can get its Battery capacity same as others have. Rear Camera is 48MP +2MP +2MP and Front Camera with 8MP.
- Infinix Smart 5A– This phone little big smartphone than others but nt price. Its price is just Rs.6,999 with display of 6.50 inch and pixels 720×1560. Processor is MediaTek Helio A20. In this phone the RAM and Storage are not much like others have, it is just 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. Its Camera is also not too good as others are, it’s Rear Camera is just 8MP +Depth and Front Camera 8MP.
- Realme C25– You can see that this is of Rs.9,999 so it must contains much better features and storage at all than others. But you can also see that its Display and Processor would be same as Realme Narzo 10A but its RAM is 4GB and Storage 64GB. Its Battery Capacity is 6000mAh. But its Camera is more better than others though, it’s Rear Camera is 13MP+2MP+2MP and Front is 8MP.
- Poco C3– This phone is also good enough with good features not even much expensive at all, just at Rs.8,499 with 6.53 inch of display and 720×1600 of pixels. Its RAM is 3GB with Storage of 32GB which is enough though. This phone contains 5000mAh of Battery capacity with 13MP of Rear Camera. You would not regret it if you were thinking about buying this phone.
- Redmi 9- People are buying this phone at a high rate because this phone is good too. This phone comes with the price of Rs.9,299 but the display would be the same as others. This phone has enough space, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage. Its Rear Camera is 13MP+2MP with 5MP of Front Camera. .
- Infinix Smart 5– This phone is a budget offering with great features. It is 6.82 inch with full HD display and has a dewdrop notch though. This phone also has a selfie flash which is c9mmon in smartphones at the front. This phone is a little heavy, has a 207g because its Battery is of 6000mAh. This phone does not have much storage, it just has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. In this phone it’s also included dual camera setup with 13 megapixel primary camera and depth sensor too. Overall, the Smart 5 is for those with casual usage and a strict budget.
So we hope you got to know enough details of smartphones with great features to buy in your budget prices. All these phones contain enough features which will work properly. Now you can buy any of these smartphones without thinking too much. As we have shown all the details of all phones in a good way so you can easily understand that and will be able to buy easily.
Buy Now: Top 5 Upcoming Mobile Phones In 2021