Introduction to OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Review – Do you love taking pictures? Do you love playing high-level games on your mobile? Do your phone lag and do you just need a smooth working phone? Do you use many apps and have storage issues? Then you are looking for the right product. Today we are going to discuss the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G which will be an upcoming launch of the famous Mobile brand One Plus.
After the launch of the One Plus Nord series in September, the brand shall be making its first launch in the year from the series. The price and a few of the specifications of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G have been released beforehand. Based on RAM and ROM combination, the product ranges from Rs. 27,999/- to Rs. 37,999/- as of February 2022. The features of the product are quite interesting. Let’s discuss the features and specifications of the product.
Features and Specifications of OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
- Launch: The launch of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is decided to be on the 17th of February 2022.
- Colors: You will be having two color options for the product. Bahama Blue and Gray Mirror are the color variants made available with the model.
- In The Box: Smartphone, 65W power adapter, Warp type-c cable, Phone Case, Screen Protector, which is pre-applied, Sim tray ejector, Brand Sticker, Warranty Card, user manual.
- CPU: The phone is installed with MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G CPU, which is a nice Processor. Compared to the other processors in the market like Snapdragon, it is an average processor but provides a smooth experience to the users.
- OS version: The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is installed with Android version OxygenOS 12 which is based on Android 12.
- GPU: The GPU of the product is Mali-G68 MC4 which is a good Graphic Processor.
The overall performance of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is expected to be good. For high-level games, it is expected to work smoothly and provide the user meet their required expectations.
There are various variants based on RAM and ROM.
- RAM: 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB
- ROM: 128 GB and 256 GB
The 128 GB ROM comes with 6GB and 8GB RAM. The 256 GB ROM comes with 12 GB RAM only. The expected price range is around Rs. 25k (25 thousand) to Rs. 32k (32 thousand).
The height of the product is 6.43 inches. The weight is around 184 g to 189 g based on the variant.
The screen is made of a fluid AMOLED display and possesses a refresh rate of 90hz. The refresh rate makes the device quite smooth, and the display provides the users with quality and effective colors for multimedia purposes. The resolution of the device is 2400 x 1080 pixels with 410 PPI and an Aspect Raito of 20:9.
The product is a triple rear camera smartphone with exclusive camera features.
- Main Camera: The main camera has 64 megapixels with a pixel size of 1.0 µm. The main camera has an aperture of f/1.8 and the lens quality is 6P
- Ultra-Wide Camera: The Ultra-wide camera has 8 megapixels with an aperture of f/2.2.
- Mono-Lens: The mono-lens has 2 Megapixels with an Aperture of f/2.4. This camera can be used for very close-range pictures.
- Front-Camera: The front camera has 16 megapixels with a pixel size of 0.8 µm. It has an aperture of f/2.45 with the Sony IMX615 sensor.
The rear camera has a various photo and video features such as:
- 4K video at 30 fps.
- Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120fps, 720 video at 240fps
- AI Photo Enhancement
- AI Video Enhancement
- Time-Lapse: 1080p, 720p
- Multi Auto Focus
- Zoom: 0.6x – 10x
- Dual LED flash
Video features of Front Camera:
- 1080p video at 30fps
- 720p video at 30fps
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 has various useful sensors such as:
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Electronic Compass
- Ambient light sensor
- SAR sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Sensor Core
- Capacity: 4500 mAH, Dual Cell Li-Po battery
- Charging: 65 W Warp Charger
Read More Article: Top 7 Best Smartphone under 8000 in 2022 India
Pros and Cons of OnePlus Nord CE 2
- Refresh Rate: The refresh rate of the device is 90 Hz which provides the user a smooth experience in normal usage as well as heavy usage like gaming.
- Camera: If you like to take long-distance pictures then this phone is perfect as it has a 64 megapixels camera. The pictures taken by this camera will not be losing their pixels so much unless the object is so far. For mediumly distant objects, the quality should be good.
- Size of the phone: The size of the phone is not too large. It has medium-size which is compatible for most of the users except children aged below 10 or 11.
- Storage: The phone provides 6 GB to 12 GB RAM that avoids lagging in the phone when you open multiple apps at once. It also provides 128 GB and 256 GB ROM which gives ample storage for the users and minimizes storage issues.
Read More Article: Top 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 in 2022 India
- Battery: The battery of the phone is 4500 mAH only, which is very little. Even if you keep the phone on battery saver mode it won’t last more than a day.
- CPU and GPU: The CPU and GPU used in the product are average rated in their respective categories. The company should have provided better CPU and GPU so that users get a better experience.
Based on the price range, the company is providing quite impressive features to the users. But some features provided are not quite up to the mark as mentioned above. You might face some issues regarding battery, etc, in the future but it will be adaptable and affordable. The design of the phone gives a very classy look to the user which is one of the highlights of the product. The first device in the Nord series was not a huge success, especially in the camera. Hoping that this product onward there won’t be many issues within the series.
Overall, the product is quite an impressive one. So, When are you getting your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G?