The amount of 3,000 Rupees for headphones will seem very small to someone. But these top models will be able to surprise you.
We are going to tell you about specially selected different manufacturers of headsets, including wired and wireless models with different parameters.
Here in this guide, we have got a detailed analysis of some best wireless earphones/earbuds under 3000 Rs.
Shop Now Best Earphones Under 3000
Best Wireless Bluetooth Earphones Under 3000
1. Sennheiser CX 200 Street II
It is an in-ear wired earphone with a comfortable finger grip, high protection from external noise. It has a powerful, rich, and thumpy bass sound.
The sound quality of Sennheiser CX 200 Street II is excellent. The earpiece goes well in the ears and makes not fall out even when you are doing physical work like running. These can be paired with Apple devices too.
- Original modern design, easy to fit in your ears.
- Powerful sound levels with rich low-frequency bass.
- Balanced cable.
- Connects with portable devices MP3, CD players, iPad, iPhone, iPod.
- The bass is a little too high, you need to adjust the equalizer.
- No crocodile clip on clothes.
2. JBL T110BT
JBL is well known for its signature sound quality. This wireless earphone comes with well-balanced highs and lows. The bass is thumpy and is not overpowered like some other earphones in the market. The battery lasts up to 6 hours. You can quickly charge it in 2 hours.
- Control panel with a built-in microphone.
- Anti-tangle flat cable.
- Magnets for attaching headphones.
- Comfortable earbuds.
- Quality sound with Pure Bass technology. Powerful speakers in acoustic chambers. Crisp bass reproduction.
- Elastic silicone ear pads.
- The battery charge is not reflected on Android, you need to download the BatON application.
- There is no case in the box like the Sony MDR-XB50AP.
The sound, according to users, is a solid four stars. It’s nice to listen to, but the nuances need to be adjusted with an equalizer. The wires are masked and invisible under the shirt. This model is recommended for office workers. Hence it is a great pick for office workers.
Read More Article:- Top-10 Best Earphones Under 500 || Pocket-Friendly Or Budget Earphones In 2020
3. Sennheiser CX 300-II
These are closed in-ear earphones. It can produce rich stereo sound at low frequencies. The set includes earplugs of different sizes for an optimally comfortable fit and high-quality noise reduction.
According to users, they believe that for this price category, these earphones give out the purest sound, much cleaner and better than in Philips PRO6305 or Honor AM61.
- Dedicated dynamic systems for powerful low-frequency sound.
- Easy fit in the ear canal with highly effective noise reduction.
- There is a case for transport/storage, as in the Sony MDR XB50AP.
- Like the Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, they connect to portable devices MP3, CD players, iPad, iPhone, iPod.
- Asymmetrical cable for walking.
- At the point where the headphone wire enters the 3.5 mm plug, it quickly breaks.
- No clothespin or neckband like the JBL T110BT.
- You may need to use an equalizer when using them on maximum volume.
Excellent bass delivery without background noise. The equipment is at the level – 3 pairs of interchangeable ear pads of different diameters, a cover. Convenient L-shaped plug. Everyone who constantly listens to music on public transport should try these earphones. Noise cancellation is not complete isolation, but it cuts out 60–80% of sounds from the outside. If you need some more decent featured earphones then do try some best wireless earphones under 5000 Rs.
4. Sony MDR-XB50AP
The model is best suited for listening to clubs and electronic music, hip-hop, and similar genres. An optimized speaker design reproduces bass clearly.
The model is excellent in its price segment (according to reviews). It fully fulfills the cost. High-quality sounding, even the quietest moments of music where ordinary headphones like Panasonic RP-HF100MGC will be silent.
- Connect with smartphones with built-in remote control and microphone.
- Extra Bass club sound.
- Headphones with copper-aluminum coils, high-power magnets, and a rigid radiator.
- Sound transmission without resonance.
- Flat, tangle-free wire.
- The set comes with 4 ear pads sizes.
- Several stylish color options.
- In winter they sit uncomfortably because of their hat.
- The shiny coating wears off quickly, in 6-9 months.
- The small run-up in volume.
- The power control is not displayed on the remote control, as in Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro 2.
Wear-resistant wire and it is elastic too. The plug can fly out of the socket if it gets caught on something but does not break. Therefore it becomes a perfect choice.
5. Philips PRO6305
Headphones with professionally realized Hi-Res certified, like expensive models. Unleash the full spectrum of audio from MP3 players with Philips PRO6305.
The model from the professional line, according to reviews, just falls short of the TX2. The tracks sound in a new way, all the nuances are heard.
- A line of professional headsets in the budget segment.
- The vacuum system provides maximum passive noise reduction.
- Three sizes of detachable ear pads.
- The remote control and microphone are on the cable.
- Straight, not L-shaped plug as in the Sennheiser CX 300-II.
- There are no volume buttons on the remote, like in Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro 2.
The vocals and instrumentals are clearly distinguishable and crispy clear. The bass is just awesome. You can use it to listen to most of the genres of music.
6. Honor AM61
The battery backup is too good and can last for 11 hours of continuous playback and 240 hours in standby mode. IPX5 protection is certified with a degree of dust and moisture protection.
The build quality is high and the fit is reliable in the ear. The earpieces won’t fall out of the ears. The range is even more than the 10 m.
- The ideal headset for sports. Convenient special attachment with firm fixation in the ears.
- Innovative materials of the ear cushions will prevent fatigue during prolonged wear.
- Pinned around the neck, it looks like a fashionable addition to style.
- Three vibrant colors.
- The side surface is made of steel, coated with a graceful linear pattern.
- Harmonious console design.
- Excellent microphone performance outdoors and indoors.
- Average sound quality, not suitable for music lovers. At maximum volume, you get a mess of high frequencies.
According to users (the model is in second place in the number of comments after Sennheiser CX 300-II). This is an excellent headset not only for sports but also for everyday life. It is quite suitable for gamers and transmitting normal sounds.
Read More Article:- Best Earphones Under 1000 | Top-10 Earphones With Mic Under 500 to 1000
Checkout Some Other Latest Earphones
There were some best earphones under 3000 Rs, which is really stunning on the basis of their sound quality, build quality and usage.
I hope you will surely buy these earphones, but if your budget is weak then you can find some best earphones under 2000 Rs. If you still have any query then please use the comment box.