- Shop Now boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
- Comparison Table- boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
- Review – boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
- Check Out Some Latest True Wireless Earbuds
- The Final Verdict:
Friends welcome to the Gadget Groot blog, today we have brought for you two such great products that you will be surprised to see. So today we are going to compare the two best true wireless earbuds which are much more in demand in the market nowadays, boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble – full comparison and give an honest review.
boAtAirdopes 441 is under the brand boAt. boAt works under the segment of listening audio devices. Known in this sector for a very long time. It is said they provide high-value products at a low range price.
CROSSBEATS Pebble is made under the brand CROSSBEATS. It is a company that specializes in hearing equipment and video conferencing systems. CROSSBEATS brand engineers, manufacture market wireless, true wireless, and corded headphones.
So, here we will present a comparison and review boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble. we are talking about specifications, features, sound quality and build quality, colors, design, pros & cons, and a table comparing two products so let’s get started.
Read More Article:- Jabra Elite 75T vs Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus – Comparison & Review
Shop Now boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
boAt Airdopes 441
Comparison Table- boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
|Features||boAt Airdopes 441||CROSSBEATS Pebble|
|Type||Wireless earbuds||True wireless earbuds|
|Battery Life||Up to 5 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Charging case||25 hours with Charging Case||24 hours with Charging Case|
|Fast Charging||No fast charging||60 minutes to complete charge|
|Dimensions and Net weight||7*3.8*3 cm, 3.8gms||13*10.4*4.2 cm, 49gms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries||Included one Lithium-ion battery.|
|Color Variability||Black, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Red, Green, Lime.||Grey, Black, Jade.|
|Microphone feature||With Microphone||With Microphone|
|Connector type||Bluetooth||Bluetooth Wireless|
|Voice assistance||Works with Alexa, Siri, Google assistant.||Works with Alexa, Siri, Google assistant.|
|Water-resistant||Yes, IPX6 certified||Yes, IPX6 certified|
|Support||All features go with all types of smartphones||All features go with all types of smartphones|
|Item Number||Airdopes 441||CB-Pebble-Parent|
Review – boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
boAt Airdopes 441
- Playback- Keep yourself plugged all day as the Airdopes 441 provide upto 5 hours of sound per charge and an additional 25H of playback bliss with the carry cum charge case.
- Drivers- It possesses 6mm drivers for enthralling audio bliss with immersive sound
- Instant Connect- It is equipped with IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology that powers on the TWS earbuds and puts them into connection mode as soon as one opens the lid of the carry case
- IP Rating- It is IPX7 rated for resistance against water and sweat to provide a carefree listening experience
- Controls- You can access the instant voice assistant via just a single touch with the help of its advanced capacitive touch controls
- Bluetooth- These true wireless earbuds offer a true wireless experience with latest Bluetooth v5.0
- Type-c Interface- Get the carry case charged with ease courtesy its Type C charging port
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase
Last update on 2022-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Plug into Slash with boat Airdopes 441 to enjoy music in a comforting wireless earphone. It has a fascinating feature IWP- Insta Wake N’ Pair technique, meaning when earbuds are plugged into the charging case its power goes on and enters the connection mode by itself.
The Airdopes 441 offers 6mm drivers for immersive audio quality and provides a flawless user experience through its capacitive touch controls. boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
Specifications & Feature
- Provides very good sound quality in this price, balanced sound with a nice blend of Bass, Treble, and Mids.
- The calling mode is great.
- Noise cancellation is decent.
- A major feature is that the Bluetooth connectivity need not wait each pairing time, connects automatically when the devices’ Bluetooth is on.
- The product light weighted, easy to carry, and wearable with comfort.
- Easily access all the voice calls and voice assistants too
- Priced at a range lower than another one.
Sound Quality and Build Quality
Jump to sound quality, boAtAirdopes 441 are well-known for their enthralling audio bliss with immersive sound.
While playing your favorite music, the sound quality is as expected, the quality of the bass sound is also very clear and punchy.
For normal usage, it provides crystal clear and soothing sound quality both on music and calls. The voice assistants like Google/Siri, accessing to them became simple with just one tap.
Calling sound feels clarity and crispness. The microphone does its job. The premium true wireless earbuds are awesome.
The earbud is useless without a decent battery backup. It assists to stay plugged into music for a long time up to 3.5-4 hours of sound per charge.
Not only this, an additional charge of 12-14 hours of running time with the carry cum case charge. Each bud has a 35mAh battery, delivering 3-4 hours of playtime. The power case delivers 5000mAh to power them.
The charging case originates with a type-C charger. Such a large battery backup assures never running out of charge when at the station, in traffic, or in the office.
- Battery Life up to 25 hours.
- Premium Lightweight model.
- Great audio quality.
- Fast charging feature.
- Capacitive touch controls.
- IPX 6 rated splash-proof, sporty ergonomic design.
- Voice assistant and stereo calling.
- Medium rated noise cancellation.
- No multi-point connection, no volume control option.
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Designed for the stylish people out there, Cross beats pebble true wireless Bluetooth earbuds surely make one groove.
These come in a unique tan-colored leather sling tag making it more convenient to carry them everywhere.
The perfect comfort fit is decisively designed for all types of ear. If you are going to the gym, and do some workout, and play any sports or morning walk and running. – Comparison boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble
Specification & Features:
- CROSSBEATS Pebble comes with both sound and style giving out a greater experience.
- Tap control feature available.
- Specially designed for the stylish ones, come in unique cool shades.
- Graphene drivers improved gives out double bass effect with best thumping and pumping sound into every track.
- Battery backup is excellent.
- Suitable for all ear types, comfortable fit, and secure supports stereo and mono call feature.
- No worries about dust, sweat, and rain, Pebble gives the power to explore outdoors smoothly.
Sound Quality and Build Quality
The sound quality of this product is so amazing and possesses dual microphones that deliver good and loud sound with clear clarity.
The superior audio output and great microphone make every audio call real. Dual microphones strategically set will reach audio output as genuine as talking over a phone in a separate area.
The bass quality is too good and gives out a punchy tone with these good balances and precise drivers deliver effects so real that makes every audio better experience.
Battery life is too good, on earbuds battery life goes around 5 to 6 hours which is not bad at all.
The charging case which is provided also works well taking less than 60 mins for a complete charge this is specifically called the fast charging feature.
Worries-free charge and easy power on and offs make this product a great companion in a busy routine.
- Battery up to 6 hours, with charging case 24 hours, fast charging feature-60 mins to complete charge.
- Alexa or Siri supports voice assistants.
- Hands-free stereo and mono calls, noise cancellation is great.
- Sweat and waterproof as IPX6 certified.
- Auto-sync with any smartphone, Bluetooth connectivity fast, supports feature in any smartphone.
Read More Article:- Mivi Duopods M40 VS Realme Buds Q – Which One To Buy? – Comparison | Review
- Power back-up is poor,
- Ambient awareness is not great.
Check Out Some Latest True Wireless Earbuds
The Final Verdict:
The fitting and comfort of a product are not important when it comes to the IWP feature (Insta Wake and Pair) so the prime focus is on excellent bass and sound quality.
Comparing to boAt Airdopes 441 vs CROSSBEATS Pebble has the greatest fit as it is lighter and the grip is firm promoting further great bass and effects.
Overall, CROSSBEATS Pebble is a bit pricy than boAt Airdopes but both have a great sound quality and a bang for the buck
Buy Now:- boAt Airdopes 441
Buy Now:- CROSSBEATS Pebble