If you are a music and technology lover you would obviously like to buy the best pair of headphones possible. But that doesn’t mean that every person has a big budget. Budget is a very important restriction which can make it hard for you to best the best pair of headphones that suit your needs. Other than that while buying headphone things like Durability, sound quality, battery life is also some of the features that should be kept in mind.
There are many brands available in the market for headphones. So, it can be confusing at times when people try to buy new headphones. To address your confusion in this competitive audio market, we have compiled the top 7 best headphones under Rs.5000 in 2021.
Top 7 Headphones under Rs.5000 in 2021
1. JBL Tune 700BT
The JBL Tune 700BT is a powerful wireless headphone with a bold sound. The lightweight over-ear design of the headphone gives maximum comfort and sound immersion. These headphones are compact and can be folded to fit any adventure you want. You will be able to take calls and manage sounds easily with the help of the headphone themselves. This headphone also works on voice assistance. You can enjoy a full 27 hours battery life. This headphone comes in various colors that match your personal style.
Features and Specifications of the JBL Tune 700BT
- This headphone has a 27-hour battery life and a quick charging time.
- With a charge of 5 mins, the headphone can work for 2 hours.
- It is a wireless headphone and helps in wireless Bluetooth streaming.
- It has a multipoint connection that seamlessly switches between any 2 Bluetooth devices.
- It is lightweight and has a foldable design.
- It also works on voice assistance Google/Siri.
- It has a detachable audio cable.
Recommended: Top-7 Best Headphones Under 3000 in India
2. Koss Porta Pro
The Koss Porta Pro is decent-sounding and portable on-ear headphones. It is very applicable for critical listening and mixed usage. It is a lightweight headphone and has a compact retro design. These headphones have a decently balanced and open sound for an on-air device but they are not the best sounding headphones for more serious critical listeners. The retro design of these headphones gives out a cheap feeling and these headphones are unable to block any kind of noise from outside the struggle very much especially in noisy and loud surroundings.
Features and Specifications of the Koss Porta Pro
- These headphones have a Deep bass performance.
- This headphone is Comfortable to wear and has a secure fit. The headband of the headphone is adjustable and it also has a multi-pivoting ear plate.
- It has two adjustable temporal comfort zone pads that shift the pressure and perfectly balance the ear plate on your ear.
3. Sony WH-CH510
The Sony WH-CH510 is a Wireless Headphone. It can be said as a pair of nicely fitted pair of over-ear headphones that covers your full ear and feel incredibly comfortable. They have large drivers fitted in the headphone and the output is of Top-notch quality in terms of both accuracy and enjoyability. These headphones will provide you a fully balanced audio experience.
Features and Specification of Sony WH-CH510
- This headphone is a wireless headphone that helps you in unrestricted movement.
- The headphones are compact and lightweight and have swivel ear-cups that allow easy portability.
- You can experience easy hands-free calling and also voice assistance.
- It has a battery life of 35 hours and has a quick charging feature.
4. JBL T460BT
As you may know, JBL is one of the biggest names in the Audio market. Till now JBL has engineered impressive sound found in the big venues. These headphones are the same. These headphones are the classic JBL Headphones that produce a punching-out bass that is more deep and powerful. It works on all devices so you can do Bluetooth streaming on any device. It has an 11 hours battery life. It is flat, foldable, lightweight, and comfortable to wear.
Features and Specifications of JBL T460BT
- You will get a superior listening experience with the pure bass sound.
- It has 11 hours of playtime under the optimum audio settings.
- Both the call and music controls are on the earcup.
- It is flat-foldable, lightweight, and comfortable.
5. Skullcandy Riff
This wireless headphone perfectly blends simplicity and technology. You get bold sound quality and many convenient features. These headphones can make your life easier without any unnecessary extras. It is also lightweight and compact. You can take it anywhere you go. It has a quick charging feature and buttons on the earcup that help to adjust volume, change tracks, take calls and do many more things.
Features and Specifications of Skullcandy Riff
- This headphone is a perfect blend of simplicity and technology. With these headphones, you get a perfect blend of sound quality and convenient features.
- This headphone comes with 4 different colorways to reflect a unique style.
- It is lightweight and foldable so you can carry it anywhere with you.
- It charges very quickly and works for about 2 hours in charge of 10 minutes.
6. Sony XB450AP
The Sony XB450AP is a tailor-made electronic device for music lovers. These headphones enhance the extra bass technology and enable you to enjoy the intensity of all kinds of deep bass notes. It is compatible with smartphones and has an in-line microphone. You can personalize your headset with the smart key app. The swivel design of these headphones allows you to lay them flat or carry them around with you. The design is simple but is very comfortable with pressure-relieving earpads for extra comfort.
Features and specifications of Sony XB450AP
- These headphones are made from EDM
- They have an in-line mic for Handsfree calling.
- These headphones have 30 mm, dynamic drivers, for powerful bass sound.
- They have a flashy metallic finish.
- These headphones are portable because of their swivel folding design for listening to music on the go.
7. Skullcandy Uproar Wireless
The Skull candy Uproar wireless is a completely wireless headphone that provides true comfort, convenience, and freedom. It has a battery life of 10 hours non-stop. It is very comfortable to wear as the plush synthetic leather ear pillows are easy on the ears. The headphone is lightweight
Features and Specifications of Skull Candy Uproar
- It is a Bluetooth wireless headphone that connects easily within a distance of 33 feet away from auto pairs.
- It has 10-hour long battery life.
- It is very comfortable to wear with the soft ear pillows as mentioned above.
- It has an Onboard mic/ remote. You can easily take calls and adjust volume through your headphone.
So, these were my choices for the best headphones under Rs.5000 in 2021. All of these headphones are limited under the budget of Rs.5000 and are totally worth their price. These all headphones are headsets that are applicable for all kinds of users. You can use this article as a buyer’s guide and choose the best headphone according to your own requirement. Visit Gadgetgroot for more products.