- Shop Now Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch
- Key Features
- Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch – Features & Specification
- The Watch Screen and Interface
- Lightweight and Comfortable To Wear
- Water Resistance
- More Than 60+ Sports Modes & A High Precision GPS
- The Blood-Oxygen Level Measurement Feature
- Sleep Quality Monitoring
- Heart Rate Tracking and Monitoring 24/7
- The PAI (personal activity intelligence) Health Evaluation
- Stress Monitoring and Training Your Breathing
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking and Receiving Alerts Beforehand
- Outstanding Battery Life For Smooth Usage
- Pros & Cons – Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch
- The Final Verdict:-
- Checkout Another Latest Amazfit Smartwatch
Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch – These days technology is progressing very fast and the world is changing rapidly. Technology is a thing that makes our life easier. From the 19th century to this era, technology has progressed very fast.
At first, people usually used big computers, after that people came to use LCD computers and after that people started the use of laptops and android phones. Technology has progressed so much and people have made many devices to their convenience.
Even in this lockdown and covid-19 pandemic, people can work conveniently from home just because of technology.
You must have heard of smartwatches. A smartwatch is a device that stays on your wrist, sometimes works as your phone and sometimes it can also help you by working as your health assistant.
Normally when I speak of a smartwatch the first one that comes to your mind must be the Apple Smartwatch.
The Apple Smartwatch is surely a great thing and it has many functions but as you know not everybody can afford that kind of a smartwatch. Some people are happy with the smartwatches that are normal smart bands and show some basic data.
These smart bands don’t need to be charged that often and stays on your wrist for days without a recharge. In fact, these kinds of watches just cost a fraction of any normal kind of smartwatch.
But if you have been using this kind of watch for years now and want to change to something good and upgrade you can try out Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch.
The Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch are not very costly and also can make a big difference, especially when they can offer you many more features than a normal smart band.
Shop Now Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch
- It is a very lightweight product and its weight only around 31 grams with its strap.
- The body of this smartwatch is made of polycarbonate material and its strap is made of silicon rubber.
- Its strap is adjustable and it can extend to 118 mm. the width of the strap is 20 mm.
- Its waterproof rating is 5 ATM.
- Its display is a 1.43” full-color TFT and has a resolution of 320*302.
- It has a touch screen of 2.5D glass and an anti-fingerprint coating glass.
- It has a Bio Tracker” 2PPG Optical biological sensor, an accelerator sensor, a gyroscope sensor, and a geomagnetic sensor.
- It has a built-in microphone on the watch.
- It has Bluetooth connectivity of BLE 5.0.
- It has a 230 mAh lithium polymer battery and takes around 2 hours to charge off completely. Once charged you can use it for an average of 9 days.
- It supports devices like android 5.0, iOS 10.0, and above.
- It has an RTOS (Real-time operating system).
- It also has an app the ZEPP App that helps this device.
Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch – Features & Specification
The Watch Screen and Interface
Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch has a 1.43” inches full-color IPS LCD screen and that gives a person a better and clearer view of all kinds of notifications and calls you receive on your device.
This Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch also has 50 different styles of watch faces that are customized according to a person’s mood, outfit, or style. You can also upload your photos on the watch face to personalize your experience.
It also has a customizable watch face modular that can be customized according to a person’s wish. If you want you can customize the things that are important for you on your home screen. For example things like date, weather, time, heart rate, and many more.
Lightweight and Comfortable To Wear
This Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch has a superlight body and weighs around 31 grams only. This watch is designed for a person to have comfort even if he/she wears it for a full day. This watch is not like other smartwatches. Like other smartwatches, it will not feel like a burden to the person who is wearing it even if worn for a full day. The person who will wear it will barely feel any weight on his / her wrist.
This Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch has a water resistance of 5ATM meaning it can also work under 50 meters underwater. It has great water resistance and you can also wear it while swimming. While swimming also it can track your movements and also record your achievements even if it’s underwater.
More Than 60+ Sports Modes & A High Precision GPS
It has more than 60 sports modes and also comes with a high-precision GPS. Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch records the exercise data that can help you monitor your exercising level and increase it day by day to keep yourself healthy and fit.
With this feature, you can check your walking distances, heart rate, calories burned, etc. It also shows some key factors Like if your exercises are decreasing your fat or your exercises are increasing your heart strength. It also gives instant alerts when your heart rate gets too high.
The Blood-Oxygen Level Measurement Feature
This smartwatch has a new feature of Blood-Oxygen Level measurement. This Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor that is also known as the tracker.
The tracker supports the measurement of your body’s Blood-Oxygen Saturation. It helps to check a person’s physical condition especially when he/she is not well or under any kind of physical or mental stress.
It also helps to figure out a person’s condition during intensive workouts, gym sessions, and marathons.
Read More Article:- Top 5 Best Smartwatch Under 10000 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Sleep Quality Monitoring
It also has a feature that monitors a person’s sleep quality and tries to improve it by reminding them to sleep from time to time. Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch monitors a person’s sleep stages like deep sleep, light sleep, or afternoon naps. It also interprets the characteristics of your sleep and helps you to improve your sleeping schedule.
Heart Rate Tracking and Monitoring 24/7
It has a feature of heart rate tracking too. This Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch monitors your heart rate24/7 and in case of elevated heart rates, it provides warnings too. This watch delivers accurate heart rate measurements.
The PAI (personal activity intelligence) Health Evaluation
It has a PAI Health assessment system that uses different algorithms and transforms complex data like heart rate, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values and presents them to its users.
Read More Article:- Top 5 Best Smartwatch For Men in India – Review & Buyer’s Guide
Stress Monitoring and Training Your Breathing
The Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch also helps a person to measure his/her stress level and helps to train your breathing. This watch helps to train a person’s breathing to balance your stress level so that you can instantly try to relieve your stress and relax for a while.
Menstrual Cycle Tracking and Receiving Alerts Beforehand
It also has a feature that helps women in tracking their menstrual cycles and helps them by giving alerts. This feature helps women to plan their work ahead without any kind of disturbances or interruptions.
Outstanding Battery Life For Smooth Usage
Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch has a battery of 230mAh and works at an average of 9 days if fully charged once. Once you fully charge this watch you can enjoy a full week of work or travel without worrying about charging it.
Pros & Cons – Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch
- It is a very lightweight product and weighs only 31 grams in weight.
- It has a big display panel that makes everything clear.
- It has many more basic functions like alarm settings, DND mode, etc.
- These smartwatches can perform various functions as mentioned above like monitoring heart rate, tracking stress levels, and many more.
- In terms of monitoring, these watches are accurate. They offer very good performance at a very low price.
- It comes with a TFT LCD panel and at this price, we can also expect an AMOLED screen.
- Making and receiving phone calls is not possible with this device.
- There is no option to reply to notifications or WhatsApp messages through this device.
Read More Article:- Best Smartwatch Xiaomi Mi Band That You Should Buy
The Final Verdict:-
As said before this device is not an actual smartwatch instead it is like a fitness band or a smart band. If you are looking for a smartwatch that works like a fitness band you can buy this Amazfit Bip U Pro. Remember that this is not a medical device so it can just suggest some things to people.
Following that suggestion is the person’s wish. Due to some different technical and environmental reasons, the monitoring of this device can become inaccurate. It is not a medical device so its monitored rates cannot be taken as accurately as a proper medical device. It can be used as a fitness band.
If you are looking for a fitness band you can buy this Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch but if you are looking for a normal smartwatch then you should look for some other watches. It gives you a very stylish and premium look too but remembers it is not an actual smartwatch. You can buy this watch if you need a very reliable and helpful smart band.
Buy Now:- Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch